Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Thursday! I hope your week is going great! I have been keeping busy all week, and realized I had'nt posted anything in a while. This is a card I made recently that I thought would work well for a wedding, it is the season for that you know! or even an anniversary. I used *Very Vanilla* CS (SU!) and embossed it using the *Floral Fantasy* embossing envelope and my Cuttlebug. I layered a silver metallic paper panel ( I had it in my stash- sorry I don't know who makes it) followed by another VV panel stamped with the *Bella Blossom* image from Stampin Up! I stamped the image in *Going Gray*. I added a narrow strip of the silver paper, and then glittered the side with Silver Hi Lo Glitter from Stampendous!. I finished the inside by stamping the smaller flower from the *Bella Blossom* set and used my *Big Shot* Top Note die . the sentiment I stamped in *Going Gray* using the *Bellal Blossom* set (SU!) I added the Ivory organza ribbon ( I got it at Michael's in the dollar bin) I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the sides are trimmed in silver and it is a wired ribbon. Makes it easy to tie a nice bow! Well I'm off to finish some projects for my class next Wed. Thanks for looking!

No comments: