Monday, February 16, 2009

Branch out spring card

Hi I'm up late, my husband is already in bed, and I should probably join him.... it is late, but I'm having so much fun checking out everyone's blogs and posting on my own. Here is the card I made as a swap to share at our monthly downline meeting. I used the "Branch Out" set from stampin' up. I cased the card layout from Mercy ( Lord have Mercy) I changed the colors and tweaked the layout a little. we were supposed to make a card using one of the new stamp sets from the new catalog. I wanted to make it a spring card, so I used Kiwi Kiss and pink Pirouette and the brown polka dot pattern from the Bella Rose DSP. I think the color combo turned out rather nice. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Heidi

1 comment:

jean said...

Heidi
Awesome card, love the colors
and layout
All yours posts are great